NATIONAL KIDS CAMPS offers 6 different types of camps at various locations throughout Kanata, Stittsville, Ottawa, Barrhaven, and Camp Fortune, Quebec.
1. National Tennis Camp – 5 locations. 3-5 hours of tennis per day. Campers will learn tennis fundamentals and compete in a tennis tournament. Swimming included.
2. Go Girls Camp – 3 locations. Program has been developed to promote personal growth through leadership, service and wellness. Girls participate in activities such as yoga, swimming, Pilates, belly dancing, variety of fun games, important discussions on issues that matter most to them, and workshops focused on leadership skills.
3. Survivor Camp – bussing to Camp Fortune provided. Fun filled week includes physical and mental challenges, Zip lining, swimming, Archery, cooperative games, theme days, arts and crafts, and plenty of team building activities. From tribal council to immunity challenges – this camp promises to provide lots of diversity, and loads of fun.
4. Mountain Bike Camp – Two locations: Kanata Lakes and Camp Fortune (bussing provided). Throughout the week the children will enjoy biking in the great outdoors. They will learn mountain bike techniques from certified mountain bike instructors such as: Gearing, braking, climbing, descending, bunny hopping, going around, through, and on top of obstacles. Basic bike maintenance and trail maintenance included. Bike rentals available.
5. Amazing Race Camp – Join this amazing adventure as campers travel across the globe to some of the world’s most exotic destinations – 5 countries in 5 days. Participants compete against one another through a series of challenges for the ultimate winner.
6. Sail and Serve Camp – Offered at one of the most picturesque sailing waters in Ottawa, the Britannia Yacht Club – this premier camp includes 5-7 hours of introductory sailing lessons per week (weather permitting) and 3-4 hours of daily tennis instruction, all from certified instructors. Daily swimming on-site.